Friday, November 2, 2012

Live Paint Raffle @Phone Booth/Ebay Dreams Come True

Ahoy friends! Before you scamper off to enjoy your weekends, let me remind you of a certain ebay listing...of a certain creepy baby coffin...that ends on Monday. Here's the link again if you're interested in bidding on/scoring something I made for pretty cheap. I get half the money from the sale.
This fantastic matrix of paintings over here is a recap from the 2010 Phone Booth Gallery live painting raffle. Guests bought tickets for $1 each to try and win one of eight cool 24"x24" original paintings. Good news for you: WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN. Saturday, November 10 from 5-10 PM, Phone Booth Gallery is hosting the opening reception for Dave Rankin's "Sea, Snakes, and Spikes" along with a live painting raffle. Come by to lay eyes on Dave's awesome sea creatures, and bring a few bucks for some tickets. You could win a WET original painting from rad Long Beach artists David Owen, Jenny Messock, Kevin Bannister, Mariya Suzuki, Nick Marquez, Ryan Milner and me. Here's a nice little montage of my painting at the 2010 live paint, as documented by my dear, talented BFF.F.F. Sara M. Lyons. She's a whiz with the Photoshop. I promise not to paint barf this year!!
Phone Booth Gallery is located at 2533 East Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90803

No comments: