Monday, September 24, 2012

Inter-Views at Curio

Daniel Rolnik, LA's most adorable art blogger (this is an OFFICIAL title conferred upon him. I'm completely serious.) is guest curating a show at CURIO in Venice. Inter-Views features hand-picked works by local artists that Daniel has met during his adventures as a prolific contributor to the Los Angeles art scene.
CURIO is owned and operated by the tremendously talented painter Anne Faith Nicholls. I visited her gallery while returning one of my favorite paintings of all time to her ("The Battle Within." Go. Now. to her website and lay eyes on this thing.) The gallery was a perfect collection of art that I can only describe thusly: A dollhouse of Abraham Lincoln's home, as modeled by Wes Anderson. If that confuses you, just go check out the space. You'll get it.
Anyway. I will be showing part of my museum of procrastination ON WORK AVOIDANCE: A Comprehensive Exploration of First World Time Mismanagement. The final, most extreme method of procrastination, Pseudocide, will be on display. Inter-Views opens October 6th from 7-10 pm at CURIO STUDIO & COLLECTION. 324 Sunset Ave, Venice, CA 90291

No comments: